How can I find out more information about the referendum?
To provide residents with the facts needed to make an informed decision at the polls, the
district offers the following ways to learn more about the proposed plan:
- Visit the district website at www.randall.k12.wi.us
- Email the district with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call District Administrator John Gendron directly at 262-537- 2211, ext. 220
- Attend a Referendum Information Night to learn more about the proposed plan.
Each event will run from 6:30 – 7:45 PM and building tours will be provided for interested residents.
o February 12th at 6:00 PM - Randall School (Library)
o March 7th at 6:00 PM - Randall School (Library)
o March 21st at 8:30 AM – Randall School (Cafeteria)
- Visit our school for a first-hand look at our facilities and programs. Building tours by appointment. Please call ahead 262-537- 2211, ext. 220