What reductions have already been implemented by the District?
Since 2010, the following reductions have been implemented:
- Staff started paying 50% of their retirement for an annual savings of $245,900
- Employee contribution for health insurance for an annual savings of $138,700
- Significant health insurance plan design changes
- Reduced an administrative position to part-time
- Development of a Wilmot Pupil Services Consortium sharing multiple positions among four school- s
The District will continue to look for additional reductions while maintaining our educational services, our facilities, and our personnel.