1: SMART Technologies Main Site
"In our educator resources, you’ll find activities, programs and training to help you get the most from your SMART products."
2: SMART Exchange Forum
"The SMART Exchange is a free resource center and community network that provides a wealth of resources for technology-enabled learning. Exchange ideas and find the information you are looking for, including recent research, best practices, success stories and daily tools."
3: Eduscapes SMARTboard Links
Starter activities, evidence of successful integration, teaching strategies with SMARTboard, links to existing templates, subject-specific links, etc. Very comprehensive site.
4: I4C SMARTboard Resources
Care for Projectors and SMART Boards, Training, Interactive Sites, SMART Board Lessons, SMART Board Resources, Interactive Video Classrooms
"TeacherTube is a way to get your educational videos to the people who matter to you. With TeacherTube you can:
Upload, tag and share videos worldwide.
- Upload Support Files to attach your educational Actvities, Assessments, Lesson Plans, Notes, and Other file formats to your video.
- Browse hundreds of videos uploaded by community members.
- Find, join and create video groups to connect with people who have similar interests.
- Customize the experience by subscribing to member videos, saving favorites, and creating playlists.
- Integrate TeacherTube videos on websites using video embeds or APIs.
- Make videos public or private - users can elect to broadcast their videos publicly or share them privately with those they invite."
6: Promethean Planet
"Create an account and then search for flip charts. Flip charts are designed to be used on Promethean Boards, but can be imported to Notebook software for use on the SMART board."
7: Longwood Central School District, NY SMART Board Resources
"Smartboard Lessons created by Longwood Staff organized by grade level."