FLYER DISTRIBUTION PROCEDURES
Please note: Schools cannot use their own Peachjar accounts to create flyers for internal organizations. Internal organizations must create their own Peachjar flyers and send to the school uploader.
Your school's Peachjar Site Administrator can upload flyers to the school's Peachjar account. You can send your flyers to the Site Admin for uploading. The Site Admin is also in charge of assigning uploading privileges to others. Please contact that individual if you would like to request uploading privileges. Once uploading privileges are assigned to you, an auto-generated email is sent to you with your username and password.
If you are a flyer uploader for your school, follow the directions below.
- IMPORTANT: Read the RANDALL Flyer Policies in the next section below.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Log in.
- Upload your flyer. You will go through a "checkout" process, but there is no charge for flyers for schools and parent clubs.
Your flyer will then be emailed out in the next cycle, which is typically the following day.
RANDALL FLYER POLICIES -- SCHOOLS AND PARENT CLUBS
All flyers to be distributed must:
- Support the basic educational mission of the district, directly benefit the students, or be of intrinsic value to the students or their parents/guardians.
- Be in PDF format.
- Contain font sizes not less than size 12.
- Contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
Flyers must NOT contain materials that:
- Are lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Promote any particular political interest, candidate, party, or ballot measure.
- Proselytize or position the district on any side of a controversial issue.
- Discriminate against, attack or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability or other unlawful consideration.
- Promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children
- Solicit funds or services for an organization, with the exception of solicitations authorized in Board policy.