PROCEDURES FOR FLYER DISTRIBUTION TO FAMILIES
Our district cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar to district families. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- IMPORTANT: Read the Flyer Approval Policies in the next section below.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment Provider (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval (file size must be smaller than 6 MB)
NOTE: If you are a parent group at Randall school, these instructions do not apply. Click here for instructions.RANDALL FLYER GUIDELINES -- OUTSIDE ORGANIZATIONS
All flyers to be distributed must:
- Support the basic educational mission of the district, directly benefit the students, or be of intrinsic value to the students or their parents/guardians.
- Be in PDF format and smaller than 6 MB.
- Contain font sizes not less than size 12.
- Contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- Include the following disclaimer using exact wording not less than size 12 font:
- "DISCLAIMER: The activities, products, or services advertised in this flyer are not sponsored or endorsed by RANDALL or its schools."
- Are lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Promote any particular political interest, candidate, party, or ballot measure.
- Proselytize religious beliefs
- Position the district on any side of a controversial issue.
- Discriminate against, attack or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability or other unlawful consideration.
- Promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children
- Solicit funds or services for an organization, with the exception of solicitations authorized in Board policy.